25 Oct REPRESENTING MIGRATION
Posted at 20:07h
- Agier, Michel. 2010. ‘Humanity as an Identity and Its Political Effects (A Note on Camps and Humanitarian Government)’. Humanity: An International Journal of Human Rights, Humanitarianism, and Development 1 (1): 29–45.
- Chouliaraki, Lilie, Myria Georgiou, Rafal Zaborowski, and Wouter Oomen. 2017. ‘The European “Migration Crisis” and the Media: A Cross-European Press Content Analysis’. London: London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Georgiou, Myria. 2018. ‘Does the Subaltern Speak? Migrant Voices in Digital Europe’. Popular Communication 16 (1): 45–57.
- Nail, Thomas. 2015. The Figure of the Migrant. Stanford, California: Stanford University Press.
- Gifts from Babylon. A short narrative film on migration and return migration. Vimeo on Demand (2018).